Friday, May 19, 2006

Surgery 5/24 Update

Looks like it should be pretty minor, except for the anaesthesia. They say the whole shebang will be only about 2-1/2 hours. As it looks now, Candy will deliver me and "Dad" (Kevin's) will collect me.

The docs say that the worst pain usually comes around the 2nd or 3rd day, and that usually it gets very abruptly better after that. It doesn't help a lot of people, but it helps some, so I'm hoping. If it doesn't make a substantial improvement, then there'll be 2 more surgeries for each hand, and I don't know what the next step would be for the neck.

Candy has a key to my home as does Kevin's family, and I'll keep the portable phone up in the loft, so I should be fine if anything comes up.

No flowers, anybody. Hopefully, you won't feel the need to send anything, but if you must, then here's my preference:

Contribution to Donna's efforts on behalf of Avon's Walk for Breast Cancer:
Donna's Cancer Walk Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home